We are looking for a fantastic Managing Editor
As a Managing Editor at Veritas Health you will be responsible for building long-term and short-term content to grow our online presence, creating evergreen editorial content and growing our competitive advantage in the marketplace.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
• Set editorial calendar – articles, videos, books, and more.
• Write articles, scripts and blogs on ongoing basis.
• Senior editor for 20 – 30 editorial articles/month.
• Ensure articles and related content adhere to our writing style guidelines, SEO and other best practices.
• Work directly with writers and medical professionals to QA and usher articles through development and peer review process and meet publication deadlines.
• Research, develop and manage editorial best practices.
Education: BA/BS in English, Journalism or related field required.
• Demonstrated excellence in writing and editing.
• Experienced in project management.
• Highly detail-oriented, rigorous.
• Team resource allocation and management, ability to deliver content in a timely manner, within scope, and at the highest quality.
• Able to build strong, mutually rewarding relationships with medical doctors and health professionals.
• Experience in medical research/medical writing a definite plus.
* Demonstrated excellence in explaining scientific and medical ideas and information in simple and engaging language
• Works effectively within a cross disciplinary team.
• Strong relationship builder and communicator.
Please send your resume and a cover letter that clearly describes three reasons you would be a great addition to our team, to ceveleigh at veritashealth.com.
Meet Some of Veritas Health's Employees
Online Marketing Director
Mark focuses on increasing web traffic and advertising revenue, working with a variety of teams on projects which grow the visibility and effectiveness of Veritas Health’s websites.
Back to top