Senior Human Resource Business Partner / Talent Strategist
If you’re looking for a career that transforms, inspires, challenges, and rewards you, then come join us! Verisk Analytics is a global supplier of risk assessment services and decision analytics for customers in a variety of markets, including insurance, healthcare, financial services, supply chain, and others. We’re a thriving public company with solid revenue growth and earnings and offices worldwide. And we’re continually looking for ways to augment our existing markets and expand into new markets with excellent growth potential. At Verisk, you’ll be part of an organization that’s committed to serving the long-term interests of our stakeholders, including the communities where we operate.
Verisk's Human Resources team is seeking a Sr HR Business Partner / Talent Strategist to drive the design and delivery of the Human Capital Strategy aligned to the objectives of the entity supported. In this role you will be accountable for delivering HR operational metrics, providing counsel to entity leadership on people issues (i.e. career planning and leadership development which foster a people centric culture), and partnering with other HR groups to facilitate implementation planning by providing entity specific insight. You'll also be responsible for the formulation of talent strategy aligned to the business and the overall HR strategy, defining and managing programs, creating initiatives, and planning the deployment of Human Capital Strategy.
The key responsibilities of this position are:
- Assess current capabilities and culture of the organizational entity and identify gaps that must be addressed to successfully implement the HR strategy
- Actively influence the business strategy to ensure that Human Capital considerations are appropriately reflected
- Promote a people-centric culture and coach business counterparts accordingly
- Represent HR at the business table and manage the relationship between HR and leading business decision makers
- Accountable for effective delivery of HR programs and services, monitoring the effectiveness of existing HR programs and services and engaging with corporate HR on issues and confirming adequacy of resolution
- Accountable for strategic talent management for supported entity; collaborate to ensure appropriate talent is identified, recruited, developed, deployed, promoted, and retained to enable the business to deliver on the business strategy; act as the main point of contact for talent management issues in the organizational entity
- Foster the acceptance of HR initiatives and implementations in organizational entity, drive appropriate journey management and provide group specific inputs for appropriate implementation planning
- Participate in a broad range of HR processes by defining requirements, providing business insights, setting priorities, reviewing solutions, providing planning input, and communicating to business leadership
- Drive change effort to meet the business requirements
- Work collaboratively with other HR teams
- Integration plans - establish and maintain effective service management for HR by developing and maintaining the HR service catalogue, HR scorecard, SLAs and operating level agreements
- Inclusion and Diversity - translate the inclusion and diversity strategy, deliver inclusion and diversity programs at the entity level for diversity, shape local solutions to distill the core values and culture we aspire to
- Bachelor’s degree. Advanced degree and professional certifications preferred.
- At least 7-12 years’ experience required in positions of increasing responsibility partnering with business and functional units to effectively communicate implement and manage human resources programs and company policies.
- Must have experience in the following areas: employee relations and coaching, new employee orientation facilitation, HRIS reporting, performance management, compliance and benefits knowledge
- Ability to communicate effectively and appropriately with all levels of employees and management while maintaining confidentiality
- Ability to effectively complete queries, collect, analyze and report on employee related data
- Well-developed analytical, decision-making, negotiation, problem-solving skills
- Self-directed, highly organized and be able to complete time-sensitive assignments with composure and perseverance.
- Team player with strong organizational and project management skills
- Knowledge of Federal and State laws as they pertain to employment
- Experience in leading, implementing and communicating HR initiatives
We are offering an excellent compensation package that includes short-term cash incentive. Our competitive benefits package includes full health care options, a 401(k) plan, and generous Paid-Time-Off.
If this opportunity looks exciting and challenging to you, please click Submit Now to apply.
All members of the Verisk Analytics Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers.
About Verisk Analytics
Verisk Analytics (Nasdaq:VRSK) is a leading data analytics provider serving customers in insurance, natural resources, healthcare, financial services, government, and risk management. Using advanced technologies to collect and analyze billions of records, Verisk Analytics draws on unique data assets and deep domain expertise to provide first-to-market innovations that are integrated into customer workflows. Verisk offers predictive analytics and decision support solutions to customers in rating, underwriting, claims, catastrophe and weather risk, global risk analytics, natural resources intelligence, economic forecasting, and many other fields. In the United States and around the world, Verisk Analytics helps customers protect people, property, and financial assets.
Headquartered in Jersey City, N.J., Verisk Analytics operates in 22 countries and is a member of Standard & Poor’s (S&P) 500® Index. In 2015, Forbes magazine named Verisk Analytics to its World’s Most Innovative Companies list and, in 2016, to its America’s Best Large Employers list. Verisk is one of only 15 out of 500 companies to appear on both lists. For more information, please visit www.verisk.com.
Expertise Human Resources, --HR Generalist, --General/Other
Job Type Full Time
Location NJ-Jersey City
Years of Experience 8-10 Years
REFER THIS JOB TO A FRIEND
Back to top