Proofreader Quality Assurance (Temporary Specialist)
Intermediate level for a temporary Proofreader Quality Assurance Analyst needed for approximately 3 months. Work hours will be between 9:00am to 4:00pm, Monday through Friday in our Jersey City, NJ office.
The Proofreader Quality Assurance Analyst will be responsible for:
- Proofread various documents which include text and figures describing insurance related material.
- Ensure accuracy of content for spelling, grammar and consistency.
- Review for grammatical and punctuation errors provide suggested corrections.
- Ensure documents are formatted according to house style and standards guide.
- Verify documents online for correct styles and formatting
- Verify metadata of online products.
- 2-3 years proofreading and quality assurance experience.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office Software and Adobe Acrobat.
- Proficient in MS Word.
- Knowledge of proofreading marks and good understanding of Chicago Manual of Style Guide.
- Excellent written and oral communication skill and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and balance multiple projects and deadlines.
Insurance Services Office (ISO), a unit of Verisk Analytics (VRSK), is an insurance solutions provider specializing in applying coverage expertise, advanced analytic and actuarial techniques, and data management skills to the challenge of accurately assessing risk in the property and casualty insurance industry. Our clients, including many of the nation’s leading property and casualty insurers, use our solutions to give them a competitive advantage in executing their marketing, underwriting and pricing strategies. Our market position allows us to dedicate unparalleled time and talent to solving the industry’s challenges.
Location: NJ-Jersey City
Activation Date: Friday, November 18, 2016
Expiration Date: Tuesday, January 31, 2017
Meet Some of Verisk Insurance Solutions's Employees
Manager, Analytical Data Management
Richard identifies the data quality needs and requirements of Verisk customers. He focuses on finding new ways to improve and increase the efficiency of data procedures.
Back to top