Managers Decision Science, Client Delivery
Argus Information and Advisory Services LLC seeks Managers Decision Science, Client Delivery in White Plains.
Oversee the creation and query of analysis datasets from client and/or cross-industry databases to develop customer management solutions for Argus clients. Oversee all aspects of the design, development and delivery of analytically focused client engagements that require an expertise in decision science. Design and deliver presentations to clients explaining the design, development, delivery and status of engagement objectives with Argus client. Regularly interface with client executives to develop strong working relationships and ensuring that Argus is perceived as being accessible and resourceful. Support the management and building of client relationships by serving as an expert in decision science, Argus data and systems, managing executive requests and ensuring client satisfaction. Support Argus' emergence as one of the leading analytics service providers in the world by helping define its culture of team-work, ensuring delivery of high quality work products by your team and following company-wide processes that allow for a systematic improvement of company systems. Provide comprehensive technical leadership, direction and training to all analysts and senior analysts in the team. Recruit, coach and mentor analysts to prepare them for taking on higher responsibilities. The position supervises employees with the following titles: Manager, Associate Manager, Senior Analyst, Analyst and Intern.
- Master's degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, or related, plus 2 years of experience; or a Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, or related, plus 5 years of experience.
- Requires experience with: Database Management and MIS Operations Research; SQL or SAS; supervising a team in a problem-solving environment; credit card industry; working with large datasets; client-facing experience managing consulting/analytics engagements with large credit card issuers.
40 hours/week. Must also have authority to work permanently in the U.S.
- Expertise Actuarial/Analytics
- Education Bachelors (or equivalent work experience)
- Job Type Full Time
- Location NY-White Plains
- Years of Experience 3-5 Years
Back to top