Insurance Lines Analyst, CPS - Property
Are you a resourceful professional with strong research, writing and organizational skills? Are you interested in collaborating with some of the best minds in the business to analyze complex issues and bring innovative products to market? Are you looking to work in an environment focused on customer satisfaction and providing quality products that are used by an entire industry? If so, please read on…
As a team member of Compliance and Product Services (CPS) - Property, you will develop personal and commercial insurance products in response to regulatory changes and the evolving business environment.
To accomplish these goals, you will:
- Draft policy language and develop manual rules that guide insurers in issuing and rating policies, and also develop related information, including filings and announcements to customers.
- Review laws, regulations and case law for impact on ISO products and insurer procedures.
- Develop policy language and rules for major program updates that provide valuable insurance enhancements to products used by the entire insurance industry.
- Review state laws and requirements and make revisions to ensure program updates are compliant and relevant in each state.
- Leverage insurance expertise and researching skills to provide timely, thoughtful responses to insurer inquires over a wide range of insurance topics.
- Develop and present items to panels of insurers on emerging trends and potential revisions.
- Collaborate with all stakeholders including Product Development, Law Department, Government Relations, Actuarial, etc., inviting perspectives, contributions, and partnerships within the team, the unit, the company, and with our customers and business partners.
- Work in conjunction with the Product Development team to research and review new products, consider impact on other products, and collaborate with others in bringing products to market.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail.
- Strong organization, research and analytic skills.
- At least two years experience in the Property and Casualty insurance industry in any of the following areas: insurance product development, coverage analysis, legal, claims, underwriting and/or submitting filings with insurance regulators.
- Experience involving one or more of the following lines preferred: Commercial Property, Homeowners, Dwelling, Crime & Fidelity, Equipment Breakdown and/or Commercial/Personal Inland Marine.
- Ability to both work independently and collaborate in a team environment.
- Knowledge of ISO personal and/or commercial property insurance lines products is a plus, particularly Commercial Property or Homeowners.
- CPCU exam study or completion is a plus.
If this opportunity looks exciting and challenging to you, please click “Submit Now” to apply.
ISO Insurance Programs and Analytic Services (IPAS), a unit of Verisk Analytics (VRSK), is an insurance solutions provider specializing in applying coverage expertise, advanced analytic and actuarial techniques, and data management skills to the challenge of accurately assessing risk in the property and casualty insurance industry. Our clients, including many of the nation's leading property and casualty insurers, use our solutions to give them a competitive advantage in executing their marketing, underwriting and pricing strategies. Our market position allows us to dedicate unparalleled time and talent to solving the industry's challenges.
Back to top