Associate, Client & Modeling Solutions
Argus Information and Advisory Services was founded in 1997 and focuses on providing competitive benchmarking, scoring solutions, analytics, and customized services to financial services institutions in North and South America and Europe. Addressing complex challenges in marketing, risk, and strategy, Argus helps clients maximize the value of their businesses. Additionally, we offer M&A advisory services and a suite of product solutions to a client base that includes credit and debit card issuers, retail banks and other consumer financial services providers, payment processors, insurance companies, and other industry stakeholders.
Our professionals have substantial industry knowledge, typically greater than fifteen years of experience, in providing solutions to the financial services sector. We are known for our unique ability to blend the highly technical, data-centered aspects of our projects with expert communication and business knowledge. We seek highly intelligent, inquisitive individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit, capable of conducting complex financial and statistical analysis in a fast-paced and challenging work environment.
We maintain offices in New York, San Francisco, Sao Paulo, Sydney, and London and employ approximately 275 professionals.
- Leverage extensive datasets and various statistical software applications to develop and execute strategic quantitative analysis
- Investigate and report on complex data interactions to help identify and address our clients’ key strategic business opportunities
- Create statistical data models to be used as tools in the development of client portfolio strategies
- Analyze and interpret results of reports and models created to translate data into and create comprehensive, actionable solutions for our clients
- Effectively and accurately communicate analytical results and strategic implications within the context of a broader business setting
- BS or advanced degree in statistics, industrial engineering, mathematics, economics, computer science, finance, or related field
- A track record of outstanding academic performance
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Demonstrated quantitative and qualitative skills
- Strong communication (written and oral) skills
- Familiarity with SQL and/or SAS or other data mining or statistical software is desired
This position is a fantastic opportunity to work for a company with historical growth. We offer a competitive base salary plus bonus along with a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, LTD, and 401(k) savings plan.
Argus Information and Advisory Services is an equal opportunity employer.
- Expertise Actuarial/Analytics
- Education Bachelors (or equivalent work experience)
- Job Type Full Time
- Location CA-San Francisco, NY-White Plains
- Years of Experience 0-1 Year
Back to top