Senior Talent Sourcer - Contract
Senior Talent Sourcer - Contract
Verb Surgical - A Google and Johnson & Johnson joint venture
Full-Time Onsite in Mountain View, CA (on the Google Campus) - Sorry No Remote Options
As a Technical Sourcer, you will continuously leverage your accruing knowledgebase to search, discover, track and engage with relevant talent. Utilize the power of X-ray searches, Boolean logic, and other techniques and know-hows to develop searches that target the best available talent. By building and organizing an accruing database of prospects, complete with their relevant body of work, the challenge will be to constantly reinvent new and innovative methods of adding to the growing Verb Surgical's high caliber team.
Professional Experience/Background to be successful in this role:
- 8+ years of sourcing or recruiting experience required.
- Proficiency with at least one ATS system, preferably Newton.
- Strong understanding of immigration requirements for foreign nationals to work in the US legally and parameters for various statuses in immigration status including: H1 Visa, H4 Visa, EAD, Green Card, OPT, CPT, and TN Visa.
- Expertise in both traditional and advanced talent sourcing techniques including full proficiency with boolean searching, experience with a wide array of specialized sourcing tools, and a deep understanding of groups, discussion forums, and conferences to target niche skilled candidates.
- A deep and wide network and PROVEN ability to source for multiple departments across the company (Engineering (SW/HW), Quality, Clinical, Manufacturing, Operations, People Operations, IT, Legal, Finance, Sales, Marketing, and Operations).
- Experience building and developing pipelines of qualified, diversity candidates.
- Experience acting in a consultative manner where your guidance has led to improved outcomes, a positive candidate experience, while earning the respect of your peers and clients.
- Can demonstrate specific examples of how data and metrics have shaped your messaging to prospects, your overall strategy to develop a pipeline, and the building of trust with your clients.
- High Emotional IQ with proven ability to conduct behavioral, technical, and functional interviews.
- Bachelor's degree is preferred, but not required.
- Feel a sense of pride in knowing that you are helping to build the future of surgery and ensuring that the best available difference makers find fulfilling careers with Verb Surgical.
- Source for multiple departments across the company including: Engineering (SW/HW/Systems), Advanced Research, Quality, Clinical, Manufacturing, Operations, People Operations, IT, Legal, Finance, Sales, Marketing, and Operations.
- Facilitate the sourcing of targeted professionals based on agreed-upon hiring goals in accordance with business plans.
- Develop creative recruiting methods to minimize or eliminate the use of contingency and retained search firms; but where necessary, manage and coordinate recruitment efforts with retained and contingency recruitment vendors.
- Partner with hiring managers to identify staffing needs, job specifications, qualifications, and skills
- Manage projects including email marketing, industry talent mapping, mining social media, cold calling and engaging candidates.
- Develop passive candidate pipelines through name generation, networking, cold calling, complex internet searches and research.
- Develop and maintain relationships with candidates, employees, college and university officials, alumni groups, as well as business and trade associations to foster an ongoing pipeline of highly talented candidates.
- Devise and implement strategies to source a diverse population of employees.
- Adhere to the highest degree of professional standards and strict confidentiality on matters that require discretion.
Who is Verb Surgical?
Verb Surgical™ is shaping the future of surgery. A new future, a future unimagined even a few years ago, which will involve machine learning, robotic surgery, instrumentation, advanced visualization, and data analytics. A future of surgery that aims to achieve improved patient outcomes, lower costs, and greater hospital efficiency.
Verb Surgical was founded with technology, expertise, and funding from Verily (formerly Google Life Sciences) and Ethicon, a medical device company in the Johnson & Johnson family of companies. This company will continue in strong partnership with Verily and Johnson & Johnson (Google and Johnson & Johnson Team for Robotic Surgery) to advance the surgical tools and capabilities available to surgeons and OR professionals today.
Back to top