- Tel Aviv, Israel
We are looking for a training manager to create a training process, for multiple roles, within an online transcription platform (legal transcription in particular).
As part of the role, you will be in charge of creating an effective and scalable training process, to qualify freelancers and bring them to a high level of proficiency in their respective roles..
- Determine training needs and establish in-platform non-experts training processes for different roles.
- Conduct needs analyses with stakeholders to define training goals and desired outcomes, setting a baseline for success including assessment of resource requirements.
- Work independently and with subject matter experts to utilize knowledge of current processes and procedures and build training and qualification methods.
- Identifying key metrics of training effectiveness and monitoring.
- Provides coaching, sets smart goals and provides support to the team.
- Track training, certification, attendance and completion on the company's platform.
- Oversee and direct seminars, workshops, individual training sessions, and lectures.
- Development of a long-term training model.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional background.
- 3-5 years of experience in Learning & Development (or similar position).
- Experience designing custom training/learning programs - a strong advantage for legal transcription oriented programs.
- Track record of success in driving business results through training implementation
- Ability to assess and develop an ever-maturing program that will increase in complexity and scope as response capabilities grow.
- Legal transcription certificate - advantage.
Back to top