Recruiter \u0026 HR generalist
- New York, NY
At Verbit, our people are at the heart of what we do. We place a lot of importance on finding the best of the best to create, manage, market and sell our cutting-edge AI platform that is revolutionizing the transcription and captioning industry.
We're looking for a passionate and talented Recruiter and HR generalistto join our amazing global HR team. You will play a major role in achieving the company's growth goals for our New York site.
- Manage the full life-cycle recruitment process for multiple open positions including developing job descriptions, posting positions, sourcing prospective candidates, screening and interviewing candidates
- Source and engage candidates, using strategic, creative and innovative sourcing approaches leveraging multiple channels
- You will collaborate with hiring managers to develop creative and practical strategies for finding the best candidates in the industry.
- Ensure the best candidate experience
- Conduct onboarding and offboarding processes
- Collaborate with global HR team on initiatives and/or hiring needs that may spike in other areas.
- Manage payroll and benefits administration
- Assist employees with employee benefit plan, payroll, leave of absence and other HR-related actions, as necessary
- Assist HR management with Policy development and implementation
- Manage travel and expense procedures
- Research and plan team activities and events (events, happy hours etc)
- Office management for the NYC office: take care of the office's "look & feel" and ensure a pleasant working environment
- Source vendors, negotiate contracts, process invoices
- Oversee inventory of supplies (food, office supplies)
- 4+ years recruitment experience, managing the full recruitment life cycle
- HR or Administrative experience required
- Experience in recruiting for Business positions (sales, customer success, etc) - a must
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to manage projects and simultaneously prioritize the talent acquisition flow in an environment with competing demands.
- Experience with candidates in the SaaS/Cloud industry is a plus
- Strong abilitytoadapttochanging needs of the organization
- Strong interpersonal skills; people oriented; customer service savvy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree
You will be part of a dynamic team and have the privilege to work for a company that is building the infrastructure of the future.
We offer a competitive compensation package, which includes: comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance, Life insurance, generous PTO, a 401K and Happy hours, parties and events to insert joy into the workflow.
Back to top