Customer Onboarding Manager
- New York, NY
At Verbit, our people are at the heart of what we do. We place a lot of importance on finding the best of the best to create, manage, market and sell our cutting-edge AI platform that is revolutionizing the transcription and captioning industry. We're looking for a goal-oriented, driven and passionate Customer Onboarding Manager to become a key player on our Customer Success team.
Here are a few reasons why you should become part of our SUCCESS team.
When you join us, you become part of a team that challenges and motivates each other.We take pride in fostering a comfortable, energetic workplace powered by creativity and integrity.We don't just email, call and train on our solutions and services - we make a meaningful impact on our clients businesses.
What you will do
The Customer Onboarding Manager will be part of the Customer Success department. The purpose of this role is to ensure a successful onboarding for new customers.
The onboarding is an important phase of the customer lifecycle, and the Onboarding Manager is responsible for establishing the solid foundation that drives customers' future successes. Onboarding Managers work in conjunction with Sales Account Executives, Product and Customer Success Managers who are involved in the onboarding process. The role is a blend of customer-facing communication and focused project management tasks.
What you will bring
- 2+ years' experience in technical account management, professional services or Customer Success positions (Preferably in SaaS)
- Relevant BA/BS degree preferred with a strong record of academic success
- A proactive problem-solver, multi-tasker that can perform effectively under pressure
- Ability to understand customer requirements, and tailor-fit product capabilities and business relations accordingly
- Positive work ethic, ambitious and passionate attitude
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Great presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Comfortable with conducting most of the business via phone and email
Why Choose Verbit?
Working at Verbit means joining a group of motivated and diverse individuals. Seriously, we have people from all over the world, including Israel, US, Canada, UK, Colombia, Venezuela and South Africa, Ukraine - and that's just the shortlist! We're all in this together. We all care deeply about our own personal projects and the big picture too. If you're up for it, Verbit will help you not only achieve, but exceed your career goals. If this sounds like something you're into, Verbit is the place for you.
You will be part of a dynamic team and have the privilege to work for a company that is building the infrastructure of the future.
We offer a competitive compensation package, which includes: comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance, Life insurance, stock options, generous PTO, a 401K and Happy hours, parties and events to insert joy into workflow.
Back to top