- Tel Aviv, Israel
We are looking for a bookkeeper to organize our company's day-to-day Account Receivables procedures.
Junior bookkeeper responsibilities include maintaining records for all AR billing and collection transactions, preparing monthly and quarterly financial reports and processing reimbursements.
If you have a background in Finance and knowledge of bookkeeping activities, we'd like to meet you.
- Create and update spreadsheets of daily transactions
- Manage company accounts receivable, Manage all bill payments and customer invoicing as per the deadlines (Billing process, AR Aging reports, collection process, etc.)
- Present the status of accounts and balances for all of the customers worldwide, and meet monthly collection goals.
- Identify and resolve invoicing issues, accounting discrepancies and other financial related issues.
- Perform bank reconciliation
- 1- 2 years' bookkeeping experience - Optional
- Certified bookkeeper (Minimum level 2. Type 3 is an advantage).
- Proven work experience as a bookkeeper or similar role
- English speaker (both spoken and written)
- Hands-on experience with accounting and operational systems
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel (creating spreadsheets and charts and using financial Excel functions)
- Good understanding of bookkeeping procedures
- Time-management and organization skill
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Team player and service-oriented
Back to top