Process product returns and provide Quality support as needed. This will be a SECOND SHIFT position.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES (Note: Other duties may be assigned)
- Process returned Vera Bradley product (physical inspection; maintenance of product return database; processing of related paperwork; communication/resolution of issues).
- Assist with product inspection as needed to assure VB product specifications and quality guidelines are met
- Perform Shipping Clerk duties (accurately select, package, and ship customer orders) as needed
- Participate in continuous improvement projects and support 5S initiatives
- Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- High School Graduate
- 1+ years of experience in related field required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Strong PC skills utilizing Microsoft Office applications
- Detail oriented with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong organization and follow through skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain good rapport and handle situations with confidence, tact and resourcefulness
- Flexible, adaptable with the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Strong team player with positive demeanor
- Ability to work independently or with little supervision
- Strong organizational skills
ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL DEMANDS
The physical demands described here are representative of those an individual must meet to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Strong sensory skills, such as good eyesight, good hearing, and dexterity
- Office and Light Industrial environment—frequent to constant sitting at a desk utilizing a PC. Frequent standing, walking and reaching; stepping, bending and stooping
- Repetitive hand/wrist motion
- Ability to frequently lift up to 25lbs. and occasionally lift up to 50 lbs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disabled
Vera Bradley is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer. For more information, please click the following links:
Vera Bradley’s Equal Employment and Affirmative Action Policy
Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law (in English)
Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law (in Spanish)
Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law (Supplement)
E-Verify Participation Poster (English)
E-Verify Participation Poster (Spanish)
Right to Work Poster (English)
Right to Work Poster (Spanish)
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment application process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] Please include the accommodation you are requesting and your contact information. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation and other EEO/Affirmative Action issues will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top