Key Accounts Sales Support Specialist
Assist Key Account Executive Manager, Key Account Executive and Sales Operations Manager in the execution of our fiscal sales plan as it relates to our Indirect channel of distribution.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES (Note: Other duties may be assigned)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Serve as primary liaison between Key Account Executive and cross-functional areas
• Assist in the execution of long-term and annual sales plan, new account goals and fiscal budget
• Work with cross-functional areas including Operations, IP&D, Sales Operations and EDI Order Management as needed.
• Prepare reports and analyze orders and contracts on a weekly basis. This includes entering and maintaining contracts in SAP
• Help to ensure all Vendor Guide requirements are being reviewed and followed.
• Ensure the orderly flow of orders, inventory (including SAP Contracts) and VAS requirements as mutually determined by Key Accounts are being adhered to
• Evaluate, summarize and share with management successful sales activities, sales trends, special account information or issues and any follow-up action needed
• Provide a high level of customer service while simultaneously managing multiple projects and tasks for a variety of accounts and situations
• Help educate others on Key Account needs, whether through regularly scheduled meetings or one-off training sessions
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
• High school graduate. Associates or Bachelor’s degree in sales, marketing, communications, business or related field or equivalent experience preferred
• 3+ years sales, marketing and/or customer service experience
• Project management experience preferred
• SAP experience preferred
• Ability to travel
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Knowledge of gift and apparel industry a plus
• Strong desire and ability to serve customers and solve problems
• Strong PC skills utilizing Microsoft Office, with strong excel experience or knowledge.
• Strong project management, organizational skills and the ability to prioritize tasks.
• Strong ability to interact with inside and outside customers in situations that require confidence, tact and resourcefulness
• Strong team player
• Proven problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to be forward thinking
• Detail oriented with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
• Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
• Flexible, adaptable with the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines in a fast paced office environment
• Skilled at prioritizing work, communicating discrepancies and following up after meetings.
ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL DEMANDS
The physical demands described here are representative of those an individual must meet to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Office environment. Utilizing an office desk – sitting, reading, listening, or speaking with the ability to move intermittently throughout the day
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Strong sensory skills, such as good eyesight, good hearing, and dexterity
• Ability to operate office equipment, including computers, copiers, fax machines, and phones
• Occasional overnight travel as required
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disabled
Vera Bradley is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer. For more information, please click the following links:
Vera Bradley’s Equal Employment and Affirmative Action Policy
Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law (in English)
Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law (in Spanish)
Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law (Supplement)
E-Verify Participation Poster (English)
E-Verify Participation Poster (Spanish)
Right to Work Poster (English)
Right to Work Poster (Spanish)
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment application process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] Please include the accommodation you are requesting and your contact information. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation and other EEO/Affirmative Action issues will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top