Digital Project Coordinator
Work collaboratively with the Digital Marketing and Digital Creative teams to coordinate promotions and campaigns that meet strategic initiatives and business and branding objectives for verabradley.com and other Vera Bradley websites.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES (Note: Other duties may be assigned)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Responsible for the project lifecycle by identifying project goals, developing detailed project work plans, overseeing project tactics, assigning milestones and managing resources effectively to successfully complete project tasks on time and within budget
• Maintain the promotional calendar for verabradley.com and other Vera Bradley websites, including scheduling of email campaigns, affiliate marketing, social media, mobile messaging, referral marketing and regular website updates
• Maintain, update and track all project information in a project management system
• Oversee online proofing process, track approvals from key stakeholders to ensure that feedback is received in accordance with the project timeline
• Coordinate email list segmentation and dynamic content
• Coordinate the development of terms and conditions for promotions and campaigns
• Work with the in-house photo studio to schedule studio time, order photo samples and organize photo shoots
• Collaborate with external partners to successfully complete project tasks
• Maintain relationship with email service provider to plan email production and QA, as well as scheduling email deployments.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
• High School Graduate, Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Marketing, or other related field preferred
• 2+ years of project coordination experience
• Marketing agency or corporate marketing e-commerce department experience preferred
• Experience in developing promotional and marketing strategies a plus
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Ability to perform on a Macintosh operating system
• Detail oriented with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
• Excellent organizational and follow-through skills
• Excellent intrapersonal, written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to build and maintain good rapport with internal and external partners and handle situations with confidence, tact and resourcefulness
• Flexible and adaptable with the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines in a fast-paced office environment
• Strong team player
• Knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud, BaseCamp and Proof HQ a plus
ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL DEMANDS
The physical demands described here are representative of those an individual must meet to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Office environment. Utilizing an office desk – sitting, reading, listening, or speaking with the ability to move intermittently throughout the day
• Strong sensory skills, such as good eyesight, good hearing, and dexterity
• Ability to operate office equipment, including computers, copiers, fax machines, and phones
• Ability to occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds
• Ability to operate personal or Company vehicle for local errands, deliveries and pickups
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disabled
Vera Bradley is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer. For more information, please click the following links:
Vera Bradley’s Equal Employment and Affirmative Action Policy
Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law (in English)
Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law (in Spanish)
Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law (Supplement)
E-Verify Participation Poster (English)
E-Verify Participation Poster (Spanish)
Right to Work Poster (English)
Right to Work Poster (Spanish)
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment application process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] Please include the accommodation you are requesting and your contact information. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation and other EEO/Affirmative Action issues will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top