Associate Key Account Executive
FUNCTIONPartner with Key Account Sales and Business Planning Team to assist with executing business needs with a focus on achieving sell-through and revenue results. Responsibilities may include specific category and/ or account management . Ensure proper execution throughout the sales process in all sales-oriented activities, including marketing, advertising, visual brand standards and training to achieve revenue targets.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES (Note: Other duties may be assigned)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Lead on key project management to help ensure team is using universal formats and tracking to goals and due dates.
- Support the execution of daily activities to help Key Account Sales and Business Planning achieve annual sales goals for assigned key account categories.
- Handle day to day functions of relationships with assigned key accounts. Focus on developing relationships with key logistical support teams and accounts to ensure sales team objectives are being managed efficiently.
- Prepare reports to analyze key account sales, revenue, pricing and margins.Provide recommended opportunities to increase sales within company guidelines and objectives .
- Evaluate, summarize and share with management successful sales activities, sales trends, special account information or issues and any follow-up action needed.
- Manage and coordinate timely meetings with key accounts to introduce new releases/products in order to insure proper lead times for product launches.
- Provide a high level of customer service while simultaneously managing multiple projects and tasks for a variety of accounts and situations.
- Develop and continually improve product knowledge, sales skills and competitive intelligence to drive business growth in assigned account categories.
- Assit with the sell-in process for most productive return on investment, and ensure financial goals are being met.
- Help ensure all orders are receipted and processed accurately. Double check against account submission.
- Help ensure proper visual, creative and promotional standards are being adhered to in-store.
- Responsible for the organization of all samples.Ensure all samples are logged, sent, returned, filed on a timely basis.
- Assist in maintaining showroom to ensure the highest level of visual standards including preparation.
- Manage all administrative responsibilities of market and showroom meetings, including calendar, food/beverage, showroom set-up and material preparation.
- May also assist with other related clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing, filing and collating.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- High School graduate. Bachlors Degree in sales, marketing, business or related field preferred
- 2+ years sales experience.
- Wholesale fashion industry experience needed with a preferred focus in handbags and accessories.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Possess a thorough understanding of the marketplace (competitor information, market opportunities, market trends, etc.)
- Proven results attaining goals
- Demonstrated proficiency with office productivity tools (Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and experience utilizing sales order entry/accountmanagement software preferred
- Strong customer service skills and demonstrated resourcefulness, confidence under pressure, ability to manage customer expectations, resolve issues in a positive manner and effectively communicate change
- Driven, proactive, innovative, flexible and organized in thoughts and actions with a strong sense of initiative and ownership
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a high level of initiative and integrity
- Team player
ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL DEMANDS
The physical demands described here are representative of those an individual must meet to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Office environment
- Utilize an office desk – sitting, reading, listening, or speaking with the ability to move intermittently throughout the day
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong sensory skills, such as good eyesight, good hearing, and dexterity
- Frequent travel to visit accounts, attend corporate office and sales meetings as needed
- Occasional overnight travel required as necessary
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disabled
Vera Bradley is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer. For more information, please click the following links:
Vera Bradley's Equal Employment and Affirmative Action Policy
Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law (in English)
Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law (in Spanish)
Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law (Supplement)
E-Verify Participation Poster (English)
E-Verify Participation Poster (Spanish)
Right to Work Poster (English)
Right to Work Poster (Spanish)
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment application process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] Please include the accommodation you are requesting and your contact information. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation and other EEO/Affirmative Action issues will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Meet Some of Vera Bradley's Employees
Customer Service Manager
Denise manages part-time, full-time, and seasonal customer service representatives at Vera Bradley, answering customer calls, questions, and order inquiries through emails, live-chats, and writing.
Back to top