Web Services Developer/Tester
Ventera's mission is to be a growing business technology consulting firm recognized for earning the loyalty of customers and employees by committing to their success. Ventera delivers innovative business and technology solutions to unique customer challenges, to help our clients achieve meaningful results. Our team brings expertise and serves as a trusted advisor to our clients in the areas of Management Consulting, Software Engineering, and Data Solutions. Walking through Ventera, you will find a highly engaged and collaborative workforce. We strive to make Ventera a fun place to work, as well as a place where you will want to stay and build your professional career. Come join us!
Ventera is seeking an Web service tester with development skills. US Citizenship is required for a Federal Clearance Requirement.
- Candidate must be a team player and work closely with developers to build automation framework
- Candidate must be able to develop complex scripts using Rest Assured or SOAP UI.
- Experience Testing and Developing APIs
- Candidate must have minimum 6 years of hands on coding experience in creating functions, methods and programs using JAVA or any scripts language.
- Candidate must be able to develop complex automated tests for all functionality that meets specified automation criteria and work closely with the product owners/business analyst and development team.
- Candidate should have experience testing complex XML files.
- Familiarity with tools like Jenkins, SVN, Maven, Bash Commands and AWS Cloud.
Meet Some of Ventera Corporation's Employees
Senior Program Management Consultant
Pallavi manages a team of 20 Ventera Corporation employees, supporting them in ongoing project endeavors, and overseeing client expectations, timelines, and budgets.
Back to top