Ventera's mission is to be a growing business technology consulting firm recognized for earning the loyalty of customers and employees by committing to their success. Ventera delivers innovative business and technology solutions to unique customer challenges, to help our clients achieve meaningful results. Our team brings expertise and serves as a trusted advisor to our clients in the areas of Management Consulting, Software Engineering, and Data Solutions. Walking through Ventera, you will find a highly engaged and collaborative workforce. We strive to make Ventera a fun place to work, as well as a place where you will want to stay and build your professional career. Come join us!
Do you want to help make amazing products that are user-focused and reach people all over the world? Would you like to get your hands dirty with strategic design work and work with awesome people that truly care about what they put out in the hands of their users? We are currently looking for a Mid to Senior-level UI/UX Designer who not only understands their customers but also brings their A game to join our consulting practice across commercial and federal projects. This person will turn interfaces into rich user experiences, working with our team as you model user behavior, create wireframes, and design interface concepts and graphic layouts.
- A portfolio displaying both UX and UI capabilities.
- Experience with user centered design principles and practices, web standards, typography and color, and web usability standards.
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years of experience on a design team.
- Knowledge of prototyping tools.
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Collaboration skills with an Agile UX approach.
- BS/MS in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design or related programs.
- Ability to obtain a US Federal Clearance is required.
- Apple equipment
- Adobe CC
- Collaboration suite that includes: iPevo camera, Slack, GitHub
- Design conferences attendance benefits
Meet Some of Ventera Corporation's Employees
Senior Program Management Consultant
Pallavi manages a team of 20 Ventera Corporation employees, supporting them in ongoing project endeavors, and overseeing client expectations, timelines, and budgets.
Back to top