Ventera's mission is to be a growing business technology consulting firm recognized for earning the loyalty of customers and employees by committing to their success. Ventera delivers innovative business and technology solutions to unique customer challenges, to help our clients achieve meaningful results. Our team brings expertise and serves as a trusted advisor to our clients in the areas of Management Consulting, Software Engineering, and Data Solutions. Walking through Ventera, you will find a highly engaged and collaborative workforce. We strive to make Ventera a fun place to work, as well as a place where you will want to stay and build your professional career. Come join us!
- Minimum 5 years of experience working with Teradata SQL and Stored Procedures.
- Prior experience with MPP databases is required.
- Experience in Data warehouse environments is required.
- Experience designing staging areas for the ETL process.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working with UNIX Shell scripting.
- Experience with performance tuning in batch processes.
- Working in VLDB's (processing a terabyte of data a day).
- Minimum 5 years of experience with ETL tool Informatica
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work within a team environment.
- Prior experience in Consulting or working directly on a client site is a plus.
- BA, BS or related degree in CS, Information Systems or similar discipline required.
Meet Some of Ventera Corporation's Employees
Senior Program Management Consultant
Pallavi manages a team of 20 Ventera Corporation employees, supporting them in ongoing project endeavors, and overseeing client expectations, timelines, and budgets.
Back to top