Technical Lead - Agile
Ventera’s mission is to be a growing business technology consulting firm recognized for earning the loyalty of customers and employees by committing to their success. Ventera delivers innovative business and technology solutions to unique customer challenges, to help our clients achieve meaningful results. Our team brings expertise and serves as a trusted advisor to our clients in the areas of Management Consulting, Software Engineering, and Data Solutions. Walking through Ventera, you will find a highly engaged and collaborative workforce. We strive to make Ventera a fun place to work, as well as a place where you will want to stay and build your professional career. Come join us!
Ventera is hiring for a Technical Lead to join our company on a full time basis. This person will join in support of new, applications development engagements. This position is located in Baltimore, MD.
Serve as a senior technical resource in one of our business units, including direct client work as a Technical Lead/ Senior Developer for one of our Agile engagements and tasks supporting business development initiatives. Work onsite with the customer to understand their long term vision, business processes, and how best to continue to evolve and enhance the existing application.
Develop, deliver and support a web-based application from design through implementation. Drive the technical vision within the team; develop prototypes from business and technical requirements. Serve as a key leader within the Program and mentor for the development team.
US Citizenship OR Green Card required for a Federal Clearance Requirement
Required Experience & Skills
- 10+ years of relevant IT services experience – specifically in the Java/J2EE field; must have prior experience in a lead and Sr. Developer capacity
- Recent experience (5+ years) with agile development, preferably scrum
- Must be clearance eligible.
- Solid experience working directly with customers
- Experience in Java technologies including Eclipse, Hibernate, Spring, JBoss, REST, SOAP
- Keen interest in emerging Java technologies and industry best practices required
- Hands on coding experience with Java, JSP, EJB, HTML5, Angular JS required
- Proven experience in a lead technical role, including Sales Support, required
- Experience in a continuous integration environment
- Must have the ability to work in a team environment and work independently on client engagements
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or other related technical discipline required; relevant technical certification a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not unlawfully discriminate in employment. Equal access to employment, services, and programs is available to all persons. We comply with federal law requirements, in addition to applicable state and local law requirements
Meet Some of Ventera Corporation's Employees
Ryan works on Ventera Corporation’s back-end, front-end, and database technologies, monitoring user interfaces, responses, and research intelligence for company clients in order to assist with integrating the information into software solutions.
Back to top