Software Configuration Manager
Ventera’s mission is to be a growing business technology consulting firm recognized for earning the loyalty of customers and employees by committing to their success. Ventera delivers innovative business and technology solutions to unique customer challenges, to help our clients achieve meaningful results. Our team brings expertise and serves as a trusted advisor to our clients in the areas of Management Consulting, Software Engineering, and Data Solutions. Walking through Ventera, you will find a highly engaged and collaborative workforce. We strive to make Ventera a fun place to work, as well as a place where you will want to stay and build your professional career. Come join us!
We are hiring for a Software Configuration Manager to support a proposed, Federal project. This person will be part of an agile team supporting the modernization of an existing system.
- 6+ years experience establishing configuration and data management systems
- Solid experience supporting federal projects
- Perform software builds and manage the lifecycle data
- 6+ years in managing the change management process- product/software release and control, and requirements traceability management, etc…
- Per a Federal Clearance Requirement- US Citizenship required
- Bachelors Degree in CS, Information Systems
- CM tools- ClearCase, DOORS, Subversion
- Configuration requirements and life cycle management
Meet Some of Ventera Corporation's Employees
Ryan works on Ventera Corporation’s back-end, front-end, and database technologies, monitoring user interfaces, responses, and research intelligence for company clients in order to assist with integrating the information into software solutions.
Back to top