Senior SharePoint Developer
Ventera's mission is to be a growing business technology consulting firm recognized for earning the loyalty of customers and employees by committing to their success. Ventera delivers innovative business and technology solutions to unique customer challenges, to help our clients achieve meaningful results. Our team brings expertise and serves as a trusted advisor to our clients in the areas of Management Consulting, Software Engineering, and Data Solutions. Walking through Ventera, you will find a highly engaged and collaborative workforce. We strive to make Ventera a fun place to work, as well as a place where you will want to stay and build your professional career. Come join us!
Ventera is currently searching for a Senior level SharePoint Developer in support of an existing project. This project will be in support of a Federal Agency and US Citizenship is required for a Federal clearance requirement.
The position will be based in Washington, DC and the candidate will be working on a new development project to consolidate, organize and store various types of content throughout the entire agency. They will be migrating all to SharePoint 2013.
We are looking for a solid Sr. level SharePoint Developer and any certifications will be a strong plus.
- Minimum of 8-10+ years of Experience with Developing Custom Solutions in SharePoint 2013. Some experience in Architecture if preferred as well.
- Develop Custom WebParts and Workflows from scratch
- Customizing Visual Studio and C# code along with using jQuery/REST API/CSOM code
- Experience with Search Customization and writing deployment scripts using PowerShell and providing instructions for deployment
- Experience developing SandBoxed/Farm based solution.
- Bachelor's Degree and Certifications are Preferred
- Experience working onsite with clients.
- US Citizenship for a Federal Clearance Requirement.
Nice to Have Skills:
- Some experience with SharePoint Administration
- Nintex Workflows
Meet Some of Ventera Corporation's Employees
Senior Program Management Consultant
Pallavi manages a team of 20 Ventera Corporation employees, supporting them in ongoing project endeavors, and overseeing client expectations, timelines, and budgets.
Back to top