Full Stack Developer
Ventera's mission is to be a growing business technology consulting firm recognized for earning the loyalty of customers and employees by committing to their success. Ventera delivers innovative business and technology solutions to unique customer challenges, to help our clients achieve meaningful results. Our team brings expertise and serves as a trusted advisor to our clients in the areas of Management Consulting, Software Engineering, and Data Solutions. Walking through Ventera, you will find a highly engaged and collaborative workforce. We strive to make Ventera a fun place to work, as well as a place where you will want to stay and build your professional career. Come join us!
Ventera is looking for Mid- Sr. Full Stack Developers to join our consulting practice in support of upcoming projects in the Washington, DC area and along the Northeast Corridor. We are looking for full time or temp to hire candidates with development experience ranging from 8-10+ years.
Per a clearance requirement, candidates need to have Green Card OR US Citizenship.
This project is to modernize and update a legacy system...complete re-architect, design, development, and implementation. The new system will be using NodeJS, ExpressJS, PugJS, PostgreSQL and candidate will work with product owner, and stakeholders to gather requirements, design and implement user stories. The candidate will code and test full-stack java based applications using Agile Methodology.
- Agile Software Development using Test Driven Development techniques.
- Solid experience in Full Stack Development with open source technologies, specifically NodeJS, ExpressJS and related testing frameworks / libraries.
- Experience in PugJS (formerly known as Jade) or any template engines like Handlebars.js, Mustashe.js etc.
- Experience in JS Unit testing with Karma, Jasmine, Mocha & Chai and related frameworks
- Experience using Grunt / Glup / Webpack / Npm
- Experience using GIT
- Developing REST services
- Strong HTML/CSS
- Bachelor's Degree
Meet Some of Ventera Corporation's Employees
Senior Program Management Consultant
Pallavi manages a team of 20 Ventera Corporation employees, supporting them in ongoing project endeavors, and overseeing client expectations, timelines, and budgets.
Back to top