Agile Program Manager
Ventera's mission is to be a growing business technology consulting firm recognized for earning the loyalty of customers and employees by committing to their success. Ventera delivers innovative business and technology solutions to unique customer challenges, to help our clients achieve meaningful results. Our team brings expertise and serves as a trusted advisor to our clients in the areas of Management Consulting, Software Engineering, and Data Solutions. Walking through Ventera, you will find a highly engaged and collaborative workforce. We strive to make Ventera a fun place to work, as well as a place where you will want to stay and build your professional career. Come join us!
Ventera is hiring for an Agile Program Manager to join our consulting practice in support of upcoming projects in the Washington, DC area and along the Northeast Corridor. Candidate will manage several high profile projects using agile methods that may cross multiple business units. Candidate will organize, lead and manage multiple, development projects from inception to completion.
Someone who has come from a technical background and has IT Consulting experience is preferred. For a Federal Clearance Requirement, US Citizenship is required.
- Define project scope and schedule; organize and lead project status and working meetings; manage risks and correct deviations from plans.
- Support product owner in managing communications and customer expectations.
- Participate in the analysis of highly complex business requirements and contribute to solid project plans which clearly articulate critical milestones, resource allocations, and communication plans necessary to empower the business to achieve its goals
- Experience in IT Consulting; PMP and Agile Certifications a strong plus (PMI-ACP)
- 8+ years in Technical Program Management and running large (20-30 team members) 'applications development' teams.
- Successful experience implementing software development projects using Agile methodologies.
- Prior experience with SCRUM/Agile methodologies with enterprise-level applications development projects.
- Solid experience working onsite with clients.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Bachelor's degree
Meet Some of Ventera Corporation's Employees
Everybody is excited, everybody is confident that we are doing the right things, but beyond that there's a lot of new responsibilities to be had and a new opportunity to make a big impact.
Back to top