Agile Business Analyst
Ventera's mission is to be a growing business technology consulting firm recognized for earning the loyalty of customers and employees by committing to their success. Ventera delivers innovative business and technology solutions to unique customer challenges, to help our clients achieve meaningful results. Our team brings expertise and serves as a trusted advisor to our clients in the areas of Management Consulting, Software Engineering, and Data Solutions. Walking through Ventera, you will find a highly engaged and collaborative workforce. We strive to make Ventera a fun place to work, as well as a place where you will want to stay and build your professional career. Come join us!
We are currently looking for Business Analysts to join one of our commercial projects in Herndon, VA. This person will be responsible for leading the functional requirements gathering team. This candidate will work directly with internal customers to understand the business environment and needs, identify relevant design, process and specification issues and then documents and translates these business requirements. The candidate will be required to manage business and/or system issues with the development team, test requirements, and potentially assist with training end users after development is complete.
- 4-6 years of related work experience
- Prior Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac experience is required
- Expertise with Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) & Agile
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- In-depth knowledge of object-oriented and web-based systems, applications, environments and relevant tools/technology
- Strong analytical skills. Ability to identify and evaluate several alternative solutions and help the team arrive at the best functional requirement set to meet the business need
- Knowledge of requirements tools such as Jira and Rally is desired
- Experience with Disclosure platforms very helpful
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Looking for a very detailed analyst to write user stories, test scripts, and assist Agile Scrum with development.
- Agile experience
- Business requirements for software development experience (required)
- This candidate will be part of a Scrum team
- Travel between Herndon and DC office will be required.
Meet Some of Ventera Corporation's Employees
Everybody is excited, everybody is confident that we are doing the right things, but beyond that there's a lot of new responsibilities to be had and a new opportunity to make a big impact.
Back to top