We all love what we do, and we all love doing it together, because we demand the best people to make the best Venmo.
Venmo was founded on the principles of breaking down the foreboding walls of financial transactions to make them intuitive and even fun with friends. And it worked, people love sending money with Venmo.
But we’re not done. We want to take that magic of sending money with Venmo and cascade it into every place you use your money. We want to connect the people of the world with their money, in an intuitive way, then connect them with each other in a genuine way.
All that’s going to take a lot of figuring out. Let’s figure it out together.
Customer Support Workforce Manager
Are you someone who loves digging into the details and plotting a course for success? Do you love raising the bar for customer service, and interacting with great teammates? Yes, then we may have the role for you. Venmo is looking for a Workforce Manager for Customer Support. The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience in forecasting, scheduling and managing real time time activity to meet Service Levels and KPIs. This position requires creative thinking and a willingness to do things differently. This Leader will enhance team efficiency, consistency, and service to ensure a world-class customer experience.
- Lead the implementation and ongoing use of the workforce management tool
- Planning and Forecasting
- Build and enhance our current Customer Support coverage
- Forecast contact arrival based on historical data, current performance and trends
- Build staffing and scheduling plans to meet service levels
- Schedule team meetings, training, one on ones, meal breaks, and weekend rotations to provide proper chat, phone, and email coverage
- Conduct and implement schedule drafts
- Real time management
- Perform real time management duties ensuring great coverage in all inbound channels
- Manage time off requests and shift trades
- Identify the need to solicit extra hours and/or voluntary time-off
- Monitor contact volume for multiple queues
- Coordinate and communicate same day staff adjustments as needed
- Projects and reporting
- Create a positive team environment by working closely with Specialists, Customer Support Leads, Managers and Trainers
- Coordinate with PayPal and our outsource partners to meet service level for off-hour volume
- Track, analyze and report call, chat and email service levels daily, weekly and monthly
- Facilitate weekly / monthly service planning and forecasting meetings
- Other duties and assignments as directed
- Experience using workforce tools, Aspect, Calabrio, IEX a plus
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3+ years of customer service experience with 1+ years in a supervisory capacity
- 3+ years of Workforce Management, scheduling and forecasting experience
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and excellent follow-through
- High emotional intelligence, a can-do mentality and a creative approach to problem solving
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure to meet deadlines
- Outstanding written, verbal, interpersonal communication skills
- Proficient with MS Excel
- Strong mathematical, analytical and reporting skills
- Payments industry experience is a plus
- Willingness to work nights and weekends as needed
See Inside the Office of Venmo
Venmo strives to connect the world and empower people through electronic payments. With Venmo, users can easily split the bill, pay friends back for cab fare, and much more—all while sharing payment notes in a social feed. Additionally, Venmo allows users to make purchases within some of their other favorite mobile apps.
Back to top