We all love what we do, and we all love doing it together, because we demand the best people to make the best Venmo.
Venmo was founded on the principles of breaking down the foreboding walls of financial transactions to make them intuitive and even fun with friends. And it worked, people love sending money with Venmo.
But we’re not done. We want to take that magic of sending money with Venmo and cascade it into every place you use your money. We want to connect the people of the world with their money, in an intuitive way, then connect them with each other in a genuine way.
All that’s going to take a lot of figuring out. Let’s figure it out together.
About the Role:
Are you a person who loves working in a fast paced, creative environment? If so then we have an exciting role where you can impact the lives of your teammates through training. The Venmo Customer Support Trainer is responsible for all phases of new hire and ongoing training. The successful candidate will be high energy, creative, and flexible who can work in a fast-paced environment with multiple deadlines. In addition to teaching in the classroom, time is spent working to develop, design, and deliver curriculum using various training methods. The trainer will work across departments to develop and deliver ongoing training materials to existing teammates for new product releases. The trainer also acts as liaison between Venmo and other areas within PayPal to assist them in the development of training materials for use by their teams.
- Be a subject matter expert on all Venmo products and processes
- Help teammates learn and grow in their roles
- Identify training needs and implement solutions
- Develop curriculum, designing for efficiency and clarity
- Design interactive and innovative Customer Service programs
- Train new and current teammates in classroom setting and through other methods
- Conduct formal and informal Training Needs Analysis, anticipating future training demands and develop plans accordingly to meet the needs of the business
- Partners with stakeholders to understand training needs and provide advice on the recommended training solutions
- Create course outlines, instructor and participant guides, job aids and other required training materials
- Ensure training data is collected including up to date statistics are available to the management team
- 2+ years customer service experience
- 1+ years experience training one or more business units
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience collaborating across training team as well as internal business units
- Schedule flexibility. Our team works around the clock, which means working different shifts between 7am-11pm depending on training times
- Experience working with Learning Management Systems is preferred (LMS)
- Experience working in credit card or payment industry is preferred
- Problem solving and decision-making
- Develops and executes training projects from start to finish
- Collaborates with team leads to determine training needs and develop training plans
- Travels as necessary
See Inside the Office of Venmo
Venmo strives to connect the world and empower people through electronic payments. With Venmo, users can easily split the bill, pay friends back for cab fare, and much more—all while sharing payment notes in a social feed. Additionally, Venmo allows users to make purchases within some of their other favorite mobile apps.
Back to top