At Venmo, we build products that make payments easy. Our payments are so easy that they fade into the background and make entirely new kinds of interactions possible. From splitting rent with roommates to paying a friend to say “thank you”, the stories and experiences of our users’ payments are highlighted and shared in our feed.
We’re looking for a highly technical problem solver who doesn’t require a script, or an owner’s manual to help our users send and receive payments. Beyond, the technical skill set, we are looking for someone who can delight our users with promptness, thoroughness, accuracy and maybe an occasional pun or two. The role will encompass all manners of problem solving.
- Field support email, chat, and calls from users about our product offerings.
- Educate our users on how to use Venmo to send and receive payments.
- Research and implement improvements to internal documentation and training processes.
- Work to continuously learn about the industry in hopes of quickly becoming an expert.
- Proactively look for ways to improve internal processes in an effort to increase efficiency.
- Problem solve like it’s your job, because…well, it is.
- Must be a self-starter and self-learner. Those that require a playbook need not apply.
- Someone who is routinely the Tech Support hotline for his/her family and friends.
- 2+ years experience in a technical role that put you in direct contact with consumers.
- Resourcefulness that puts Angus MacGuyver to shame.
- Someone who is secure in their ping-pong or foosball playing abilities. Watch out. You might get schooled
- Comfortable with a flexible work schedule working nights, weekends and holidays.
Back to top