Senior Product Marketing Manager
We all love what we do, and we all love doing it together, because we demand the best people to make the best Venmo.
Venmo was founded on the principles of breaking down the foreboding walls of financial transactions to make them intuitive and even fun with friends. And it worked, people love sending money with Venmo.
But we’re not done. We want to take that magic of sending money with Venmo and cascade it into every place you use your money. We want to connect the people of the world with their money, in an intuitive way, then connect them with each other in a genuine way.
All that’s going to take a lot of figuring out. Let’s figure it out together.
Senior Product Marketing Manager
Over the last year, the Venmo marketing team has had the privilege of shaping the Venmo brand across the US. Now we’re looking for a Product Marketing Manager to bring Venmo’s product experiences to the world.
- Lead integrated, full funnel product marketing efforts at Venmo - that means you’ll be the subject matter expert on the customer, the product and the category
- Develop go-to-market strategies, executed flawlessly across every customer touchpoint in collaboration with product, business development, sales, legal, compliance, marketing, PR, customer support, engineering and analytics
- Develop, evangelize and implement the product positioning & naming, value proposition and messaging
- Work with design team and external agency to deliver world class marketing assets - website, videos, training tools, demos, sales collateral, and more
- Partner with the product team for a comprehensive understanding of our future roadmap, our current offerings and continuously contribute to and keep track of their evolution
- Leverage category, competitive and customer insights to influence product strategy, testing, research and content
- Monitor competitors, industry shifts, emerging markets and the category overall to stay up to date, drive future growth and synthesize findings across team
- Develop and report on the marketing success metrics for all programs
- Become the product advocate and spokesperson for your portfolio - that means presentations, education, training and demo materials availability across all internal and external stakeholders
- Love Venmo
- Have at least 7 years of product marketing experience at a world class technology brand or driving early stage products to market
- Passion for product and user experience
- Experience developing and executing go-to-market initiatives
- Conducted, synthesized and applied user research to marketing initiatives
- Be an awesome project manager
- Be a great writer, presenter and all-around communicator
- Have incredible attention to detail
- Be a resilient self starter that doesn’t take no for an answer
- Experience in managing a small team
- Combined B2C and B2B experience preferred
- Understand the regulatory requirements for marketing financial products
See Inside the Office of Venmo
Venmo strives to connect the world and empower people through electronic payments. With Venmo, users can easily split the bill, pay friends back for cab fare, and much more—all while sharing payment notes in a social feed. Additionally, Venmo allows users to make purchases within some of their other favorite mobile apps.
Back to top