We all love what we do, and we all love doing it together, because we demand the best people to make the best Venmo.
Venmo was founded on the principles of breaking down the foreboding walls of financial transactions to make them intuitive and even fun with friends. And it worked, people love sending money with Venmo.
But we’re not done. We want to take that magic of sending money with Venmo and cascade it into every place you use your money. We want to connect the people of the world with their money, in an intuitive way, then connect them with each other in a genuine way.
All that’s going to take a lot of figuring out. Let’s figure it out together.
Engineering at Venmo
At Venmo, we are creating a product that people love. We strive to create a delightful user experience while connecting the world and empowering people through payments. We are looking for intellectually curious people who want to be inspired and inspire others to change the world.
Engineering is a craft, and at Venmo we want the internals of our software to be as elegant as the end user experience we are designing. We spend our days scaling our infrastructure and building new features to meet and exceed our user’s needs and wants. We teach and learn from one another, and push each other to be at our creative and analytical bests.
Expert in defining and rolling out Automation Frameworks, processes, best practices for the Automation Strategies. Design, develop and maintain Automation testing architecture, implement these processes towards developing a robust regression suite for different products.
Things you'll do as a QA Architect at Venmo:
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Test Automation, including planning, assessments, script development, and maintenance, preferably in cloud environment.
- Minimum of 4 years demonstrated experience in one of more of the following test toolsets/frameworks:
- Selenium Grid/WebDriver
- jUnit, TestiNG
- Experience working in adaptive methodologies, such as Agile and Scrum.
- Knowledge of SOA, cloud, and multi-tenant architectures
- Experience in testing UI/UX best practices
- Knowledge in management tools such as JIRA
- Strong written and communication skills
- Must be a self-starter/self-directed member of the team
- Minimum of 3 years of demonstrated experience in one of more of the following:
- Eclipse, IntelliJ
- XML, JSON
- Demonstrated experience with Continuous Integration, including one of more of the following build/deploy/version control tools:
- Experience in all or some of the following programming platforms:
- Python, Ruby, PHP or Perl
- Linux and Bash scripting
- RESTful APIs/JSON
- Mobile Development
- Experience working with databases and various data formats and related technologies for testing
Back to top