Customer Support Lead
We all love what we do, and we all love doing it together, because we demand the best people to make the best Venmo.
Venmo was founded on the principles of breaking down the foreboding walls of financial transactions to make them intuitive and even fun with friends. And it worked, people love sending money with Venmo.
But we’re not done. We want to take that magic of sending money with Venmo and cascade it into every place you use your money. We want to connect the people of the world with their money, in an intuitive way, then connect them with each other in a genuine way.
All that’s going to take a lot of figuring out. Let’s figure it out together.
- Motivate, lead, and coach a team of support Specialists
- Serve as escalation point for Specialists when handling difficult cases
- QA support cases weekly, monitor agent performance, conduct semi-annual performance reviews
- Handle staffing responsibilities for team by creating and maintaining monthly schedule
- Assist in recruiting and development of support team as a whole
- Provide hands on support in the queue during high-volume or emergency situations
- Interact with customers via phone, email and chat
- QA 5 tickets per agent per week (using rubric in Trakstar)
- Run weekly productivity/issue reports for Support Managers
- Provide agents with timely feedback (positive and constructive) regarding their performance
- Assist agents with difficult cases/users
- 3+ years experience in a customer and/or technical support role
- Experience mentoring and developing people
- Experience building teams, recruiting and interviewing
- Excellent communication skills -- both written and oral (must be able to give honest, direct, and actionable feedback)
See Inside the Office of Venmo
Venmo strives to connect the world and empower people through electronic payments. With Venmo, users can easily split the bill, pay friends back for cab fare, and much more—all while sharing payment notes in a social feed. Additionally, Venmo allows users to make purchases within some of their other favorite mobile apps.
Back to top