Workplace Services – Front Office Coordinator
At 1,700 employees and growing and consistently strong financials (NYSE:VEEV), Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative cloud solutions for some of the world’s largest pharmas and biotechs, and we need great people like you to make it happen.
Our Culture & People
Our core values are: Employee Success, Customer Success and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in- class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
The Front Office Coordinator is responsible for managing the reception/front office for Veeva’s Headquarters. This person must be detail-oriented, have strong customer service values, time management skills and the ability to work in an environment that changes day-to-day. This role will work be working closely with the Workplace Services team, maintaining the front office and assisting with daily operations of the building.
- You will provide the first impression of Veeva for our clients, partners and potential employees.
- Provide excellent customer service to all Veeva guests & employees.
- Maintain security by following procedures and controlling access (issuing new hire access badges, and visitors day badges).
- Assist with facility requests and perform other clerical receptionist duties.
- Maintain reception and common area appearances.
- Prepares outgoing mail/FedEx; sort and distributes incoming mail.
- Maintains office supply inventory.
- Prior customer service or front office experience
- Must be able to work during regular business hours, 8 AM – 5 PM and sit for long periods of time.
- Excellent customer service, communication/interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Google mail, calendars
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office (Word, Excel, PPT)
- Adapts quickly to new technology
- Able to juggle multiple tasks with efficiency and accuracy
- Self-starter with positive, can-do attitude
- Maintain professional appearance
- Experience working with a technology company
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Back to top