Web Data Analyst
At 1,900 employees and growing, and consistently strong financials (NYSE:VEEV), Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative cloud solutions for some of the world’s largest pharmas and biotechs, and we need great people like you to make it happen.
Our Culture & People
Our core values are Employee Success, Customer Success, and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in-class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
Veeva Systems is looking for a Web Data Analyst to execute highly accurate data extractions from public websites and datasets as assigned by the Data Operations Manager. The Web Data Analyst will contribute by creating a scalable framework for data collection, extraction, reporting, and analysis.
To qualify you need an attention to detail, a great attitude and a passion for learning and innovating towards the goal of delivering customer success with a high-quality data product.
- Design and implement web agents using Mozenda or APIs to extract data from web sites as per project requirements
- Catalog and manage datasets using SQL (PostgreSQL, MySQL, experience preferred)
- Understand how to translate requirements into actionable tasks and specifications to accomplish the goal
- Perform ad-hoc analysis to answer specific questions and support quality reviews
- 2+ years of experience working with data
- Experience with programming languages such as SQL, Python, java, Linux, and xml
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Statistics, Data Science Business Analytics, or similar field.
Nice to Have
- Experience working with healthcare provider and/or healthcare organization data
- Experience with data analysis, reporting, including data profiling tools such as Talend Data Quality
- Experience using web scraping tools such as the Mozenda Platform or in house web scrape tools.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
CJ helps build scalable platforms and applications while collaborating with Product Teams to brainstorm and implement unique solutions. He also maintains features after they’ve been introduced.
Back to top