VP, Product Operations
At 1,900 employees and growing, and consistently strong financials (NYSE:VEEV), Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative cloud solutions for some of the world’s largest pharmas and biotechs, and we need great people like you to make it happen.
Our Culture & People
Our core values are Employee Success, Customer Success, and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in-class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
The Veeva CRM Product team is looking for a VP, Product Operations who will thrive in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment.
You will have overall responsibility for managing our major and minor releases and providing assistance to the General Manager, CRM across a wide variety of technical and functional product and process topics. You will work closely with product management, engineering and QA to ensure the right features are being built on time and with good quality.
As an essential part of the Veeva CRM product team, the ideal candidate brings a strong combination of leadership, collaboration, process orientation and product instincts.
Come work with a group of smart people who are passionate about building great products and creating elegant solutions to complex problems!
- Program Management of major and minor releases of our multi-platform CRM product suite
- Timing, Scope, Validation, Documentation, Communication
- Coordinate Product Management, Engineering and QA to achieve a successful release
- Project Management of strategic initiatives spanning multiple product releases
- Facilitate decision making processes around product releases
- Communication of product releases to all major stakeholders – external and internal
- Bachelor’s Degree from a 4 year accredited institution
- 5+ years experience managing a team
- 5+ years in a product leadership or similar role for a SaaS product
- Experience with software development processes for enterprise
- Demonstrated leadership ability through direct and indirect influence
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects in a fast-paced environment, balancing multiple stakeholders
- Excellent communication, program, and project management skills
Nice to Have
- Proficiency in JIRA/Portfolio
- Experience with and understanding of life sciences companies, especially around validation processes
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
CJ helps build scalable platforms and applications while collaborating with Product Teams to brainstorm and implement unique solutions. He also maintains features after they’ve been introduced.
Back to top