Vault Reports Senior Product Manager
Are you a true believer in Cloud Computing? Do you have a strong vision of what capabilities a cloud-based platform needs to provide to deliver great applications?
If so, we have the perfect job for you. We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join the Vault platform team and help us deliver an industry-leading platform for reports and analytics.
Veeva Vault is an innovative cloud-based Content Management product suite that is transforming the way Life Sciences companies manage their critical content that is regulated by the FDA. Think of a platform and applications that will do for Content Management what salesforce.com did for CRM.
Vault applications demand a rich set of platform functionality – elastic content storage, advanced search capabilities, multiple security layers, dynamically configurable metadata and business rules, real-time collaboration & workflow, analytics, built-in audit & compliance features, APIs for integration and extensibility, and so on.
The ideal candidate blends platform experience and sensibilities with inbound product management skills and a passion for solving complex design problems with elegant, inventive solutions.
This position is responsible for directing the ongoing evolution of the Vault reporting framework into a best-in-class platform for content management analysis. The role will combine customer, industry, and technical inputs into functional designs and delivered features.
- Design new feature extensions for the Vault Reporting platform to support greater operational visibility into content management processes.
- Identify new types of analytics for converting data into actionable insight.
- Work closely with colleagues in engineering, quality assurance, and technical publications to bring new functional enhancements to life.
- Demonstrate the report platform to customers, Veeva sales and service professionals.
- Hands-on experience using reporting and business intelligence tools such as Salesforce.com reporting, Tableau, or Oracle BI.
- Experience interacting with customers, development or Internal IT, and consulting teams.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with little direct supervision.
- Strong communication skills: written, verbal, and formal presentation.
- Solid understanding of data modeling.
- Technical skills to translate business requirements into terms that developers can understand.
- Good design and user experience sensibilities.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience with and understanding of content management platforms.
- Experience working on SaaS enterprise applications.
- Experience in a software product management or comparable role creating product/solution requirements and designs.
Back to top