Vault Analyst / Administrator
At 1,900 employees and growing, and consistently strong financials (NYSE:VEEV), Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative cloud solutions for some of the world’s largest pharmas and biotechs, and we need great people like you to make it happen.
Our Culture & People
Our core values are Employee Success, Customer Success, and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in-class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
The Vault Analyst/Administrator will work closely with our internal business teams (Operations, Development, Finance, HR, Quality, Services, Sales, etc.) to champion the internal use and deployment of Veeva’s cloud based content management system, Veeva Vault.
The Vault Analyst/Administrator owns end-to-end system project methodology solving internal business problems utilizing Veeva Vault. This role will also serve as an evangelist in driving the use of new capabilities within the Vault platform. In this capacity, the evangelist will work directly with our internal product team (product managers and engineers) to provide feedback, specific IT use cases, and suggestions for enhancements to the application/platform.
- Serve as an “expert” on Vault related functionality. Analyze the applicability of Vault as a solution for different business problems
- Identify use case for expanding use of Vault Platform for solving business problems.
- Manage the end to end project for the identified use cases using the standard IT system development model
- Work with Product Management and Engineering teams to drive implementation of specific use cases for Vault.
- Analyze and catalog the list of all current internal deployments of Vault and their owners
- Manage the implementation, configuration, and ongoing administration of internal Veeva Vault deployments.
- Develop a standard operating procedure (SOP) and governance structure for requesting, creating, and administering Vaults.
- Establish a ticketing process for managing all Vault related requests.
- Perform Administration tasks such as managing users, permissions, revoking access, etc.
- 3+ Years’ experience in an IT analyst, Consulting capacity, or related capacity
- Experience deploying cloud based or enterprise level software applications
- Good understanding of project management, IT change management, IT release management
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, or equivalent experience
- Strong knowledge and understanding of SDLC and concepts
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced technical and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance in a fast-paced environment
Nice to Have
- Experience building interfaces to cloud based content management systems
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
CJ helps build scalable platforms and applications while collaborating with Product Teams to brainstorm and implement unique solutions. He also maintains features after they’ve been introduced.
Back to top