UX Motion & Prototype Designer
At 1,800 employees and growing and consistently strong financials (NYSE:VEEV), Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative cloud solutions for some of the world’s largest pharmas and biotechs, and we need great people like you to make it happen.
Our Culture & People
Our core values are Employee Success, Customer Success, and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in-class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
We are hiring an Interaction/Motion Designer to help design the future of Veeva CRM products. Designers serve a vital role here: from creating the vision for new features, to the craft and finish of every detail in the product. We appreciate designers who think deeply, speak clearly, and love collaboration and feedback.
- You’ll be solving user problems and defining the motion aesthetic for our products.
- You’ll design micro-interactions and animations in Principle, Framer, AfterEffects or similar modern tools.
- You’ll design transition animations that will delight users and have polish rarely seen in enterprise software.
- You’ll build realistic and convincing interactive prototypes in Principle, Flinto, Framer or InVision.
- Work cross-functionally with Product and Engineering partners to represent the design team.
- Ensure the motion and interaction designs are implemented to high standards by engaging with QA and Engineering during the development process.
- Online portfolio accessible during time of application with examples of your work.
- 3+ years design experience with mobile and web products.
- Experience designing for iOS or Android.
- Extensive experience designing micro-interactions and UI animations.
- Extensive experience prototyping to explore and convey design solutions.
- Experience working within a Product Design team for desktop or mobile products.
- An outstanding portfolio, showcasing a foundation in Typography, Motion, Interaction, Visual Design and Ideation.
- Experience working and collaborating with diverse teams in a dynamic, rapid growth environment.
- Experience partnering with Product Managers to develop the strategy and rationale for features.
- Passionate about design and enjoy making hard tasks easy.
- Believe cool product design isn’t limited to consumer products.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Expert knowledge of iOS Human Interface Guidelines.
- Expert knowledge of Android Material Design Guidelines.
- Expert knowledge of Windows (UWP) Design Guidelines.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
CJ helps build scalable platforms and applications while collaborating with Product Teams to brainstorm and implement unique solutions. He also maintains features after they’ve been introduced.
Back to top