US Global Service Center Associate
At 1,500 employees strong and growing, along with consistently strong financials (NYSE:VEEV), Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative enterprise cloud solutions for some of the world’s largest pharmas and biotechs, and we need great people like you to make it happen.
Our Culture & People
Our core values are: Employee Success, Customer Success and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators and thought leaders out to create best-in-class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward and no fuss.
GSC Associates provide guidance, advice, and technical support to our end users, ensuring a trouble-free experience with our products and applications. You work closely with the Customer Success team to maintain a clear understanding of customer success criteria, milestones, and culture within Veeva, and help maintain partnerships with our clients. If you are looking for a career (not a job), believes in going the extra mile to help (has customer success in your bones), and are looking to be a product expert, then let’s talk!
- Advise end users on best practices when using Zinc MAPS and PromoMats
- Identify and resolve client issues associated with Zinc MAPS and PromoMats
- Build strong professional relationships with all users of Zinc MAPS and PromoMats
- Provide recommendations/feedback on client service improvements and product development
- Maintain the highest standards of customer service, quality, and professionalism with customers and coworkers
- Maintain accurate records of all email/telephone correspondence related to Global Service Center Requests
- At least 1 year relevant experience in a customer service role
- Effective communication, organizational and time management skills
- Professional telephone manner
- Ability to quickly learn and communicate technical information
- Demonstrated competence in standard computer packages (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
Nice to Have
- Fluency in a second language (Spanish)
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
CJ helps build scalable platforms and applications while collaborating with Product Teams to brainstorm and implement unique solutions. He also maintains features after they’ve been introduced.
Back to top