University Recruiter, Generation Veeva
At 2,000 employees and growing, and consistently strong financials (NYSE:VEEV), Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative cloud solutions for some of the world’s largest pharmas and biotechs, and we need great people like you to make it happen.
Our Culture & People
Our core values are Employee Success, Customer Success, and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in-class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
Veeva is looking for a University Recruiter to drive the recruiting for new college graduates at Veeva. This role is critical to driving a continuous stream of talented, emerging consultants and to Veeva as they build their careers.
- Locate and recruit talented students and recent graduates from universities and college campuses across Europe to fill Associate Consultant positions.
- Build and own relationships with university personnel and student organizations
- Coordinate and facilitate on-campus recruiting events which may include job fairs and meetings with key campus groups and faculty
- Give presentations to educate students on the career opportunities available at Veeva
- Interview candidates to ensure they are a fit for the position and the role
- Work closely with US University Programs team on branding and marketing initiatives for Generation Veeva
- Coordinate and facilitate social events for new college graduates
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Excellent presentation skills
- Experience recruiting at universities
- Analyzing and interpreting applicant information
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software, including Word and Excel
- Ability to managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Organizing events, such as informational meetings
- Ability to travel up to about 30%
- Ability to work independently; self-motivated and productive
- Experienced at authoring and delivering presentations
- Knowledge and experience using applicant tracking system(s)
- Languages: English, Hungarian or German
- Experience recruiting at a technology company
Nice to Have
- Business and/or Computer Science background
- Software configuration experience
- Experience building and growing teams
- Experience building and delivering onboarding / new hire orientation material
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
CJ helps build scalable platforms and applications while collaborating with Product Teams to brainstorm and implement unique solutions. He also maintains features after they’ve been introduced.
Back to top