Join one of the fastest growing companies in high tech! Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative SaaS solutions that include CRM, content management, and customer master data management for life sciences customers.
The Training Consultant is responsible for developing and executing high quality training (face to face and virtual) to global clients both new and existing. As well as an expert consultant in training solution design, advisor and consultant to internal client facing teams, the training consultant also owns and leads specific innovative projects. The ideal candidate is highly motivated, a self-starter, innovative and organized with the ability to work independently and as part of a cross functional team. The training consultant has excellent time management verbal and written skills.
- Execute high-quality training to customers throughout the world with focus on our Veeva Vault products.
- To become an expert consultant in training solution design; advisor and consultant to client facing teams; design sustainment solution; identify potential challenges and pitfalls of training solution.
- Own and lead specific projects as identified by the senior director of training.
- Own and develop a subject matter and be seen as the expert and ‘go-to’ for.
- Work with clients during implementations and migrations to scope, recommend, define and manage the optimal training arrangements to meet their needs
- Work together with other members of the training team, to ensure the most effective and productive use of our training resources.
- Escalate any client-issues identified during training to the appropriate internal department in a timely manner
- Input into new business proposals with recommended training packages for new business prospects ensuring the packages are relevant, of the highest quality, experience driven and commercially viable
- Approximately 30-40% travel required
• BA/BS or equivalent qualification
• Training curriculum, course and content development experience
• Project management experience
• Ability to learn quickly, work independently and as part of a cross functional team
• Highly organized with the ability to multi-task
• Takes pride in creating innovative and impactful high quality deliverables
• Self-starter with a high level of energy and enthusiasm for training
• Excellent time management skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong presentation skills and speaker presence
Nice to Have:
- Commercial and/or R&D experience within a life sciences company
- Experience with Learning Management Systems
Back to top