Test Automation Architect, Vault
At 1,900 employees and growing and consistently strong financials (NYSE:VEEV), Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative cloud solutions for some of the world’s largest pharmas and biotechs, and we need great people like you to make it happen.
Our Culture & People
Our core values are Employee Success, Customer Success, and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in-class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
Veeva’s Test automation infrastructure team is seeking an enthusiastic automation architect who is passionate about quality and automation. The architect will be responsible for delivering the complete automation test infrastructure/tools for Vault automation to use, while adhering to the best automation practices/principles. He/She will coach our quality engineers to be the best in class automation engineers, and will be continuously looking for improvements to ensure high standards for automation.
● Revamp / rewire the existing automation infrastructure to deliver a stable and scalable automation architecture for Vault’s API/UI/Mobile needs
● As a subject matter expert, architect and develop automation infrastructure that can span our development delivery models
● Drive towards a high pass-rate of automated tests execution laying out a path of reliability and consistency in results
● Be research savvy and be a subject matter expert of current industry-wide quality & test processes, tools and technologies.
● Perform assessments (POCs), develop solutions and proposals to lead the automation development strategy and implementation into new technologies that would help maximize quality in all Vault products
● Act as a trusted advisor to management, perform assessments, develop solutions and drive forward innovation to lead the automation infrastructure strategy making sure that the automation’s goals are met
● Support QA automation staff through training, mentoring and problem solving
● Work with cross-functional teams (Architects, Developers, QA, Devops) in test automation activities across the organization.
● Streamline automation suites both front-end and back-end, in a continuous integration pipeline.
● Communicate, coordinate and align automation strategy with the engineering team members, make recommendations to improve reliability, performance, best practices and processes
● 10+ years’ experience in software testing or related field.
● 5+ years’ experience architecting test automation frameworks.
● A passion for quality and automation.
● Creativity and a willingness to explore new technologies.
● Tenacity and technical brilliance to provide highly-credible leadership to automation teams.
● Ability to make the important trade-offs between perfection and complexity
● Proven track record of successfully implementing and deploying automation frameworks across UI, API and mobile platforms.
● Demonstrated expertise in designing, implementing and documenting software test automation frameworks over various platforms, Server, Web and native Mobile
● Experience in test frameworks and tools like Junit, TestNG, Appium, JMeter, Selenium, Cucumber
● Strong knowledge and experience with OOP, preferably Java
● Experience interacting with continuous integration tools like Jenkins
● Problem Solving, process improvement and coaching
● Strong written and verbal English skills to support complex analysis
● Strong knowledge with code coverage tools and metrics.
Nice to Have
● Familiarity with JIRA, GIT, SQL and databases
● Familiarity with both Linux and Windows environments.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
CJ helps build scalable platforms and applications while collaborating with Product Teams to brainstorm and implement unique solutions. He also maintains features after they’ve been introduced.
Back to top