Technical Writer – Veeva CRM
Join one of the fastest growing companies in high tech! Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative SaaS solutions that include CRM, content management, and customer master data management for life sciences customers.
Follow us on Instagram @veevasystems or Twitter @VeevaCareers and read the buzz, see our videos, and hear from our team about the innovation, people, and #lifeatveeva. Are you ready to innovate, inspire, and shape the future of the industry cloud? Make your best career move here!
- A talented writer who enjoys making software and processes easy to understand?
- Able to understand the needs of end users and administrators?
- Ready to hit the ground running?
- Comfortable asking questions and working independently?
If so, read on. We're looking for a tech writer to join our team as an individual contributor (this is a non-Marketing role). Is it you?
- Develop, research and provide high quality user documentation to ensure the documentation is thoroughly reviewed.
- Create and produce engaging video tutorials to embed in online documentation.
- Become a product expert and keep up with new features.
- Be alert for opportunities to improve the existing documentation.
- Ensure that new documentation maintains a consistent style, tone, and approach.
- 4-8 years software technical writing experience.
- Excellent written communication and research skills.
- Working knowledge of the software development process, cloud software applications, SaaS and CRM products.
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment, with little direct supervision.
- Bachelor’s Degree, ideally in communications.
- Experience using industry-standard authoring and publishing tools such as Flare, Oxygen, XMetal or FrameMaker.
- Experience creating and producing video tutorials using industry standard tools such as Captivate and Camtasia.
- Experience with and understanding of life sciences companies.
- Experience composing, narrating, and editing video tutorials.
- Experience using Jira and Confluence.
- Basic working knowledge of HTML & CSS.
Back to top