At 1,700 employees and growing and consistently strong financials (NYSE:VEEV), Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative cloud solutions for some of the world’s largest pharmas and biotechs, and we need great people like you to make it happen.
Our Culture & People
Our core values are: Employee Success, Customer Success and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in- class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
Are you a talented writer who loves helping users understand software and processes? Do you know how to dig into a feature and find the issues that are likely to confuse a user? Are you great at structuring new content and improving existing documentation? Come work with a group of smart people who are passionate about building great products and creating elegant solutions to complex problems!Veeva EDC is looking for a Technical Writer who will thrive in a fast-paced environment. We need a team player who delivers excellent documentation for end users and administrators, even with quick turnaround.
- Take ownership of documentation for the EDC application and related Vault platform functionality. You’ll be documenting multiple features per 4-week release: tracking the development process, researching the feature to understand both high-level concepts and small details, provide help topics, and ensuring that the documentation is thoroughly reviewed.
- Invest in the EDC application and Vault platform by becoming a product expert and keeping up with new features, including those documented by other writers.
- Be alert for opportunities to improve the existing documentation. This includes working with requests from customer support and product managers, watching for common functionality questions from our services team, and working directly in the product to understand first-hand where users might experience difficulty.
- Ensure that new articles maintain a consistent style, tone, and approach by following a style guide, reviewing existing documentation, and participating in peer reviews.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a 4 year accredited institution, ideally in a writing-heavy field of study
- 1-6 years of professional writing experience
- Experience in a software development or services environment
- Excellent written communication and research skills
- Working knowledge of the software development process and cloud software applications
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with little direct supervision
- Experience with and understanding of life sciences companies
- Experience with and understanding of content management platforms
- Experience composing, narrating, and editing video tutorials
- Basic working knowledge of HTML & CSS
- Familiarity with Wordpress or similar content management systems
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
Samhita ensures that each web application integration or infrastructure the company chooses to build and create is scalable, efficient, and meets direct client and consumer needs
Back to top