At 1,700 employees and growing and consistently strong financials (NYSE:VEEV), Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative cloud solutions for some of the world’s largest pharmas and biotechs, and we need great people like you to make it happen.
Our Culture & People
Our core values are: Employee Success, Customer Success and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in- class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
Technical training sessions can take place either at Veeva offices, partner, or customer sites. As a result, travel is required, mostly in the US, although some international travel may be necessary.
This position is the perfect opportunity to learn about life sciences, business operations, and consultancy services while working within a global team.
• Manage the logistics of public training courses
• Design and develop new training courses and supporting material
• Ensure existing training material is current and reflects new and updated features of the various applications
• Assist in managing the Veeva Admin Certification program
• Learn and keep up to date with new applications and features
• Participate in developing the services offered by the training team
• Bachelor’s degree in Business/ Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Life Sciences field or other similar degree
• Excellent presentation skills in English
• Collaborative team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Customer focused
• Interest in technology and consultancy services
• Ability to learn quickly
• Awareness of principles of CRM and related topics
Nice to Have
• Knowledge of Relational Database concepts
• Salesforce.com knowledge
• Interest in the life sciences industry
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Back to top