Join one of the fastest growing companies in high tech! Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative SaaS solutions that include CRM, content management, and customer master data management for life sciences customers.
Veeva Systems is currently searching for a Technical Trainer to help build and deliver technical training courses based on the Veeva suite of tools.
The courses can take place either at Veeva offices, partner sites or customer sites. As a result, travel is required, mostly in Europe, although some international travel could be necessary.
This position is the perfect opportunity to learn about business operations and consultancy services from highly skilled professionals, travel and work within a global team and also get to know one of the most important industries – life sciences.
The training team is part of the Professional Services group in Veeva and this candidate would be working closely with the professional services teams and the US training team.
Ideally located in Budapest, Oxford or Paris but other locations may be considered.
- Assist in managing the logistics of public training courses.
- In addition to delivering courses, the person will be involved in designing and developing new courses and supporting materials if needed
- Ensuring all existing training material is current and reflects updated features of the various tools.
- Assist in managing the Veeva Admin Certification program for European trained persons.
- To train Veeva customers, partners, and internal employees how to configure, maintain and customise the tools.
- To learn and keep up to date with the development of the cloud-based solutions offered to customers.
- To participate in developing the services which can be offered by the training team.
- Excellent presentation skills in English
- Collaborative team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Customer focused
- Interested in Technology and consultancy services
- Able to communicate in concise and clear manner
- Enjoys learning
- Awareness of principles of CRM and related topics
- University degree (BSc, BA, BBA) preferably in Business or Computer Science
- Knowledge of (Relational) Database concepts
- salesforce.com knowledge
- Interest in Life sciences/Pharma companies
- Fluency in another foreign language (other than English)
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
CJ helps build scalable platforms and applications while collaborating with Product Teams to brainstorm and implement unique solutions. He also maintains features after they’ve been introduced.
Back to top