Technical Product Manager
Join one of the fastest growing companies in high tech! Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative SaaS solutions that include CRM, content management, and customer master data management for life sciences customers.
Follow us on Instagram @veevasystems or Twitter @VeevaCareers and read the buzz, see our videos, and hear from our team about the innovation, people, and #lifeatveeva. Are you ready to innovate, inspire, and shape the future of the industry cloud? Make your best career move here!
Veeva Network is the newest addition to Veeva's commercial suite for life sciences. It is a complete, cloud-based customer master solution that is on the cutting edge of innovation. We’re disrupting the incumbent vendors by providing both Data as a Service (DaaS) and multi-tenant SaaS platform to store, explore, visualize and report on data. We are experiencing fantastic growth in US, EU, and APAC markets.
Are you a creative “product” person with a deep understanding of the technology used to build SaaS Application? Do you want to pair your technical ability with business decision making skills?
As a Technical Product Manager, you will conceive, design and launch continual improvements to the Veeva Network MDM product.
By directly interacting with our customers and internal stakeholders you will define product direction and apply both design and technical skills.
You will work iteratively with our engineering team to build and test the solution and you will support the QA engineers to build and validate test cases to ensure we deliver a high quality solution that our customers love.
To be successful, you must be highly organized, independent, and motivated to understand and drive innovation within the life sciences industry.
- Designing innovative product features based upon industry requirements for Veeva Network
- Authoring high quality design specifications within an agile methodology
- Interacting daily with engineering team to drive product feature implementation
- Ownership of product’s API method set and data loading and processing logic
- Understanding technical challenges, making educated trade-offs with engineering team, prioritizing and planning features based on business value
- Demonstrating product to internal and external audiences
- Providing support to all areas of the organization including: Sales, QA, Development, Services
- 4+ years in development or technical product management role creating product / solution requirements and designs
- Technical skills to translate business requirements into terms that engineering team can understand and be an internal “voice of the customer”
- Ability to understand and explain implications of different implementation options and make trade-offs in terms of complexity, depth and timelines
- Experience with application development platforms and API technologies
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment, with little direct supervision. You have to like the small company feeling
- Strong communication skills: written, verbal and formal presentation
- Experience interacting with customers, development, consulting and sales teams
- Good design and user experience sensibilities
- BS in science or engineering
- Experience in SaaS-delivered enterprise solutions
- Experience in the life sciences industry
- Experience with Master Data Management (MDM) and/or data marts and/or data warehouse and/or Product Information Management (PIM)
Back to top