Technical Product Manager
At 1,900 employees and growing, and consistently strong financials (NYSE:VEEV), Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative cloud solutions for some of the world’s largest pharmas and biotechs, and we need great people like you to make it happen.
Our Culture & People
Our core values are Employee Success, Customer Success, and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in-class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
Join a small and fast-paced team at Veeva to help create a new product that focuses on providing customer identity management (CIAM) services specifically for the life sciences industry. As Product Manager working on our new identity management solution, you will play a crucial role in our next phase of growth.
- Own large product features with clear goals, initiatives, and road maps
- Define and prioritize product features with clear requirements, design specifications, and engineering guidelines
- Evaluate and prioritize new product ideas through market research with existing customers and non-customers
- Communicate and collaborate regularly with engineering, marketing, sales, and customer success
- Aptitude - passion for products, empathy for customers, quick learner, self-starter, confident presenter, good writer
- Knowledge/Exposure – Intuitive API design, OpenId Connect/OAuth2, SQL/Relational Databases, biopharma market, healthcare provider market
- Attitude - takes responsibility with no excuses, measures success by customer satisfaction and business goals, learns from mistakes and iterates quickly
Nice to Have
- Experience with leveraging and integrating with identity as a service (IDaaS) solutions – such as Okta, Ping, Google, Facebook etc
- Working knowledge of the OpenId Connect/OAuth and SAML protocols, JWT, NIST, GDPR, SCIM
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
CJ helps build scalable platforms and applications while collaborating with Product Teams to brainstorm and implement unique solutions. He also maintains features after they’ve been introduced.
Back to top