Technical Consultant, Managed Services
At 1,900 employees and growing, and consistently strong financials (NYSE:VEEV), Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative cloud solutions for some of the world’s largest pharmas and biotechs, and we need great people like you to make it happen.
Our Culture & People
Our core values are Employee Success, Customer Success, and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in-class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
Veeva is looking for a Managed Services Consultant who wish to become experts in our China Commercial CRM product, who has a passion for helping China domestic customers achieve their business vision. This role provides offsite, post-go-live application administration for China domestic customers in terms of Veeva China SFA product. You will work with service, product and development team very closely which are all located in Beijing, and deliver the services to the customer directly.
- Provide post-go-live System Consulting and Administration
- Communicate with China customers, gathering and analyzing requirements
- Support the customer-internal System Releases Cycle, including:
- Analysis and deployment of new product features.
- Maintenance of Production and Sandbox environments
- Execute Customer Change Request
- Tier 2/3 troubleshooting and how to's
- Data imports and exports maintenance
- Adding/deleting/changing users, setting up security, changing territory and role hierarchy
- Build KPI reports based on customers’ requirement
- Interact with Veeva Product Support on customer’s behalf
- Strong desire to learn new things!
- At least Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or other similar degree
- Strong Technical background, rich experience in MySQL, either Python or Java language
- Good understanding for data model, familiar with SQL
- Strong Presentation skills
- Ability to work remotely and independently with clients
- Experience with fulfilling customer needs and managing expectations
- Ability to quickly understand requirements and design & articulate potential solutions
- Ability to juggle and prioritize
Nice to Have
- Customer service or consulting experience with multiple client responsibility
- Fluent in English
- Wechat development experience
- Veeva CRM experience/knowledge
- SFDC Certifications
- Knowledge and applicable work experience in the Pharmaceutical and Life Sciences industry
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
CJ helps build scalable platforms and applications while collaborating with Product Teams to brainstorm and implement unique solutions. He also maintains features after they’ve been introduced.
Back to top