At 1,900 employees and growing, and consistently strong financials (NYSE:VEEV), Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative cloud solutions for some of the world’s largest pharmas and biotechs, and we need great people like you to make it happen.
Our Culture & People
Our core values are Employee Success, Customer Success, and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in-class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
As a Technical Consultant in the Veeva Systems Professional Services group, you will be producing deliverables throughout the full lifecycle delivery of Veeva application to a wide range of Life Sciences clients. You will have progressive responsibilities for analysis, design, configuration, and testing of the application under the guidance of the Solution Architect. You will collaborate with a variety of Customers, Vendors, and Veeva Colleagues while delivering high quality solutions to drive Customer success.
- Individual contributor for Veeva services delivery projects. Responsible for high quality project deliverables
- Create data quality assessments, system data mappings, and metadata configuration in support of the solution design
- Hands-on production of project deliverables including: requirements, design notes, configuration, testing and training materials
- Willingness to “wear any hat” necessary to make the Customer successful
- Develop subject matter expertise on the Life Sciences industry and the Veeva solutions
- Provide direction to junior resources and support recruitment efforts
- Grow the capabilities of the team, develop best practices and accelerators
- Motivated and effective self-starter that can lead colleagues and customers through complexity to get results
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential as position is client facing
- Hands-on experience with data management and/or process analysis
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/ Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Math, Mechanical Engineering, or other similar degree or commensurate work experience
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Product knowledge: 2-5 years of experience with customer MDM, Salesforce.com, and/or Veeva CRM
- Knowledge and applicable work experience in the Pharmaceutical/Life Sciences industry
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
CJ helps build scalable platforms and applications while collaborating with Product Teams to brainstorm and implement unique solutions. He also maintains features after they’ve been introduced.
Back to top