Join one of the fastest growing companies in high tech. Veeva is experiencing rapid growth as the market expands for industry-specific, cloud-based software solutions. A pioneer in industry cloud, according to Forbes, "Veeva Systems is at the heart of two explosive megatrends: the cloud and life sciences." We build innovative SaaS solutions that include CRM, content management, and customer master data management for life sciences customers ranging from emerging biotechs to the largest global pharmaceutical companies. Read the buzz, see our videos, and hear from our team about the innovation, people, and life at Veeva. Are you ready to innovate, inspire, thrive, and shape the future of the industry cloud? Start your best career move here...
Information Technology is changing very fast.…..
Pharmaceutical and Life Science are changing very fast……
Veeva has been growing fantastically in China from entering China at 2010, to IPO in NYSE at 2013, till now……
Veeva Professional Service team has been trying all the best to catch up the technology changes, to stay playing with the cutting-edge technologies, to keep our number one position in the market.That’s why we are looking for candidates who are active and proactive, smart and intelligent, responsive and aggressive, and innovative.
- Ensure the success delivery of Veeva IT Customization/Development service projects to our customers in Pharmaceutical industry with necessary technologies such as Java/Force.com/WeChat/Documentation
- You may have different roles and responsibilities in the projects such as technical consultants who’s doing most technical and development work, business analyst who’s discussing with customers about business processes, solution architect who’s designing the whole solution structure, or of course project manager who’s responsible for the success of the whole project
- You may also needs to help our service sales to promote our service products to the market from an SME (Subject Matter Expert) perspective such as communicate industry best practice to the customers, provide suggestion of the solution, prepare and present solution proposal, etc.
- As the most innovative and creative consulting organization in the industry, we hope you can be involved into our new services creation by contributing your idea, best practice, experience and energy, and realize it with the team.
- You don’t have to take all these responsibilities, but if you can do some of these very well, you are a good candidate.
- Technology is your weapon. So you have to be good at using one of the weapons: Java or force.com. By “be good at”, we mean you are a true expert and top player
- We hope you know pretty well about what a IT solution delivery project should be looks like and how to be a good project manager, or solution architect, or business analyst, or technical consultant by 1~5 years experience
- No matter which role you want to take, communication to both internal and external is the most important thing
- We are running too fast, so you have to be a quick learner.
- Yes. We use English and PowerPoint very often. That’s a must
- Again, the most important thing is: You have to be active and proactive, smart and intelligent, responsive and aggressive, and innovative
- If you happen to know something about Pharma industry besides IT technologies, such as business, operation, management, etc., it would be fantastic.
- Good education background is always “Nice to Have”
Back to top