Technical Consultant (Cloud MDM)
Join one of the fastest growing companies in high tech. Veeva is experiencing rapid growth as the market expands for industry-specific, cloud-based software solutions. A pioneer in industry cloud, according to Forbes, "Veeva Systems is at the heart of two explosive megatrends: the cloud and life sciences." We build innovative SaaS solutions that include CRM, content management and customer master data management for life sciences customers ranging from emerging biotechs to the largest global pharmaceutical companies.
Read the buzz, see our videos and hear from our team about the innovation, people and life at Veeva. Are you ready to innovate, inspire, thrive, and shape the future of the industry cloud? Start your best career move here ….
Veeva Network is the industry’s first complete, cloud-based customer master solution that combines healthcare professional, healthcare organization, affiliations and reference data, software and stewardship services in a single solution that’s seamlessly integrated with Veeva CRM. Veeva Network harnesses the ‘network effect’ of life sciences companies electing to work together to contribute updates to master data repository. The result is accurate, complete and always up-to-date customer data within Veeva CRM.
As a Technical Consultant in the Veeva Systems Professional Services group, you will be producing deliverables throughout the full lifecycle delivery of Veeva Network to a wide range of Life Sciences clients. You will have progressive responsibilities for analysis, design, configuration, and testing of the MDM solution under the guidance of the Solution Architect. You will collaborate with a variety of Customers, Vendors, and Veeva Colleagues while delivering high quality solutions to drive Customer success.
- Individual contributor for Veeva Network services delivery projects. Responsible for high quality project deliverables.
- Create data quality assessments, system data mappings, and metadata configuration in support of the solution design
- Hands-on production of project deliverables including: requirements, design notes, configuration, testing and training materials
- Develop subject matter expertise on the Life Sciences industry and the Veeva Network solution
- Provide direction to junior resources and support recruitment efforts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential as position is client facing
- Motivated and effective self-starter that can lead colleagues and customers through complexity to get results
- 2-5 years of experience with customer MDM, consulting, process analysis, or data management
- Hands-on experience with data management and/or process analysis
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Veeva Systems does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/ Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Math, Mechanical Engineering, or other similar degree or commensurate work experience
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge and applicable work experience in the Pharmaceutical / Life Sciences industry
- Experience with Force.com, APEX
- Experience with BI solutions (Business objects/ Cognos/QlikView)
- Knowledge and applicable work experience with Customer Data Stewardship and Governance Processes
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
CJ helps build scalable platforms and applications while collaborating with Product Teams to brainstorm and implement unique solutions. He also maintains features after they’ve been introduced.
Back to top